U.S. Consumer Privacy Notice
Pumpkin Insurance Services Inc. (“Pumpkin”) values your business and your trust. We respect the privacy of your personal information and take our responsibility to protect it seriously. This privacy notice is provided on behalf Pumpkin and applies to our current and former customers. Pumpkin is an indirect subsidiary of Zoetis Inc. (“Zoetis”). This notice describes how we protect, use and share your personal information.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. The people who are authorized to have access to your personal information need it to do their jobs, and we require them to keep that information secure and confidential.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect your personal information when you fill out applications and other forms, when you enter personal details on our website, when you respond to our emails, and when you provide us information over the telephone or otherwise. We also collect personal information that others give us about you. This information includes, for example, name, address, email address, telephone number, and other contact information, information that we use to take payments from you or make payments to you (e.g., with respect to a claim), information related to your transactions with third parties, such as veterinarians who provide services to you, and information related to claims that you submit.
Using Your Information
We use your personal information for various business purposes, including:
- normal everyday business purposes, such as providing services to you, shipping products to you, processing your payments, processing and paying claims and maintaining your account or policy
- business research and analysis
- promoting Pumpkin and our affiliates’ insurance and other pet-related products or services
- as required or permitted by law
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties and Zoetis
We share your personal information with such companies as follows:
- with our underwriter so that we may provide you with services, including quoting, plan administration, claim processing, customer service, and for any other lawful underwriting purpose
- with third-party service providers, who perform services for us or on our behalf
- with other third parties for our everyday business purposes or as permitted or required by law including for example, law enforcement officials and regulators, in response to subpoenas and to protect against fraud
- With other financial institutions for joint marketing purposes
- with Zoetis and Zoetis affiliates, who may contact you to market their products and services to you. You may opt-out of such sharing at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
- with veterinarians to provide and improve our services, including to personalize care and expedite claims processing
You are not able to limit our ability to share your personal information third parties for servicing and administration purposes. If you have a joint account, your choices will apply to everyone on your account. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
If you have any questions regarding this Disclosure or our privacy policies and practices, please do not hesitate to contact us by either:
- Emailing us at: [email protected]
- Sending us mail to: 251 W 30th Suite 9W New York NY 10001;
- Calling the Pumpkin U.S. Privacy Toll-free Number: 866-273-6369
We reserve the right to modify this notice at any time. This notice is also available anytime at www.pumpkin.care.
Last Updated: March 2022